Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have the right to request that Fifth Third Bank, National Association disclose the following to you:
- Categories of personal information Fifth Third Bank has collected about you in the past 12 months
- Categories of sources from which your personal information is collected
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information
- Categories of third parties with whom Fifth Third Bank shares your personal information
- Specific pieces of personal information Fifth Third Bank has collected about you; and
- Whether or not your personal information has been sold.
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Any disclosure we provide will cover personal information that Fifth Third Bank has collected from you in the 12-month period immediately preceding the date we receive your request. We will attempt to provide a response to your request, via email or U.S. mail, within forty-five (45) days. If we need additional time to respond to your request, we will notify you of such an extension and the time period needed to respond (up to an additional 45 days.)
You may exercise this right under the CCPA by completing and submitting the form below.
If you have any questions, please call our toll free number at 800-889-5269.
Please note, we may contact Fifth Third Bank customers by phone or email to verify that the account holder is a California resident and is the person making this request or their authorized agent. For non-Fifth Third customers, we may send a letter requesting additional details to validate the requestor’s identity and his or her California residency.